Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holiday Crafts

Hello Members of Motherhood,

Today is a sad day for me.  I found out that another family member has cancer.  Not good.  This disease has been all over my family in many generations including my husband and I.  It is a scary disease and I will pray that someday there will be no more cancer!!  So please everyone pray for her..

On a happier note I have decided, since I love crafting of all types, and love to give gifts to people that I make.  That I should this year include them and how to make them here on my blog.  So on the blog I will post the photo of completed crafts that I have made.  I will send out a newsletter with the directions that week.  So if you subscribe to my newsletter you will get the instructions and other special things.  I will feature a recipe on there as well as have a holiday drawing on New Year's Eve... 
So keep on checking in and sign up for my newsletter..

Cute picture of the day... 
Talk to you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment