Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What have you all been up too?

Hello MOM Members,

I haven't written in a few days.  I had some computer problems which are now all fixed up.  How has everyone been?  What have you all been up too? 
I have been working and keeping busy.  For those of you who don't know, our son loves acting and has been in 3 movies so far.  One big one with famous Hollywood people in it.  It finally came out in limited theaters.  But it is on pay per view.  Anyway, we have a producer friend whom we met on the set of that movie.  She loved our son and said she wanted to do a TV show with him as a host.  This was when he was 3 yrs old.  Well now he is 5 and a half and guess what?  We are finally going ahead with the TV show.  We film the first 2 episodes October 8th.  He is so excited and so are we.  We have 3 TV channels interested in the show and if all goes well one will pick it up and he will have a regular show.  Our producer friend wants to put it on YouTube even if they don't pick it up,  but she is confident that it will get picked up.
We are all so excited but trying to not get our hopes up.  It all depends on how well my son performs.  Really all he has to do is be himself!!  I will keep all of you posted about this adventure.


In the meantime I have been making lots of crafts.  I am crocheting a Halloween wreath.  I made my son an angry bird crochet man.  Here is a picture of that.

I also made Halloween Pumpkin Pots and here is a picture of one of those.  I love to paint clay pots and turn them into little people and items using various textures.  It is so much fun and helps me to relax just like knitting and crocheting do. 
Well Goodbye for today.  I will talk with you all tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment