Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boosterthon Fun Run

Hello MOM members and friends,

I know it has been a while since I have posted.  I am very sorry but I have been sick and busy.  I have been working on my projects and will post the latest ones in the days to come.  I am writing to send you a very important message about something my son is doing in school.  He is running tomorrow in a fun run to raise money for his school as well as to build playgrounds in Guatemala, which happens to be his homeland.  We adopted him from Guatemala when he was a baby.  He has to run about 2 miles and so far has 7 pledges.  The goal is to get 10 pledges.  He wins prizes for every pledge he gets.  I am asking for help from all my friends.  If you can please re post the video to your blog or site and lets see if he can't get to 10 by midnight tonight. 
Thank you all
http://youtu.be/K9f2miZ1uVw

No comments:

Post a Comment