Monday, October 3, 2011

Weird Day

Did you ever wake up and just know it was going to be a weird day??  Well today was one of those days for me.  The weather was wonderfully colder this morning.  So I had an extremely hard time waking up and didn't want to.  Rushed to work and got there 3 minutes late set up the rooms and got everything ready only to find out that I had the day off and forgot..  Ugh..  Then I saw a friend and she said come and workout with me.  Let's do kickboxing, so I did..  I had such a great time!!  And I am soooo incredibly sore.  It was well worth it.  Also my son did a weird thing today and I still don't know if he did it or not.. 

As promised here is another project that I made with pots.  I made it a few years ago.  It is a spooky mansion with little trick r treaters...


I am still working on lots of projects to post and I will send out the patterns to subscribers in an email.
In the meantime, if you would like the instructions to the above project or any other ones posted on my blog just email me or comment and I will email them to you..
Let me know about any of your weird days.... 
Until Next Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment