Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween wreath

Hello MOM Members and Friends,

Well today I finally finished one project.  A Halloween wreath.  It is a crochet wreath. It has little pumpkins, spider webs, spiders, and 2 witches on brooms.   I hope you all like it.  If you would like instructions email or comment and I'll send you them..  I will be posting them in a newsletter so all subscribers will get a copy. 


I just got home from a meeting at my son's elementary school.   His school is having an International festival this coming November and I am hosting his birth country, Guatemala.  So far there are no other mom's willing to help me with the country so I am hoping that someone will come forth.  I feel like his country should be represented.  Though I didn't know how much work I am in for.  Ha ha  It should be a lot of fun. 
Has anyone ever signed up for anything and then found out you had to do more things than you thought you had to do???  I do it often.  But now I feel obligated.  The girls at work said to me today we don't know how you do all that you do.  At least I know why I am exhausted often..  LOL 
Well everyone I have to run and exercise now.  I am back to exercising so I have to make sure I continue to do it or I won't do it. 
Talk to you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment