Friday, September 2, 2011

As Promised

Hello everyone,
Well after I walked up to the bus stop to pick up my little man and sit on the ground waiting in the 90 something degree heat sweating.....  The bus finally came....  My little man got off the bus and wanted to play at a friend's house.  Didn't even want to talk to me and tell me about his day.  Ugh
After he came in the house for bath and dinner time he told us what a great day he had at school.  He got to visit the school's library, and media room today.  He also told me that he actually took a nap today.  That is extremely rare for our child.  He hates to sleep.
I can tell you that he has been asleep tonight since 8 pm and has not woken up yet.  Usually we would be arguing with him every hour to get back to bed.  ha ha
I have to get to bed have to work tomorrow morning.  Coffee is set, my son's lunch is made and  I am exhausted today.


Goodnight everyone,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment