Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Hello Fellow Motherhood Members and Friends,
I can't believe that I just put my son on the bus for his first day of Kindergarten.  Time does fly so quickly!  Is anyone else going through the same experience right now too?  How are you handling it?  I am more worried about the bus than school.  Ha ha  I have a list of 17 things I want to get done and I am too sad to move.  So I decided to write to you my fellow friends and members.  I will let you all know how his day went.  Below is a picture of our little man (the one with the hoodie on, he wants to be like Justin Bieber to get the girls) getting on the bus for his first day of school.
Oh I forgot to tell you that I signed up for the PTA and to be a room mother.  I also signed up to deliver birthday presents to the teachers.  Basically I go to the office the week of a teachers birthday and pick up a present and then deliver it.  Are any of you doing that too?  Did you get a list of things to volunteer for at your child's school?  What is the craziest thing you can sign up for?  What did you sign up for? 
I have to finish crocheting a baby gift for a baby shower this weekend.  They are having a little boy.  So I made a hat and matching slip on shoes.  As soon as I am finished them I will post pictures.  I love to knit and crochet, paint, make cards and anything else crafty.  Are there any other crafty people out there?  Lets share our ideas.  I would love to learn some of yours and share with you some of mine.
I'll check in with you all later.  Keep coming back and posting to my blog I would absolutely love to hear from you!

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/bethgetz

No comments:

Post a Comment