Friday, September 9, 2011

What are your favorite can't live without items?

Hello Fellow Members of Motherhood,

It is Friday.  I had to work this morning at my very part time job.  Then came home for lunch with my wonderful hubby.  Now I am talking to you all.  Then we are about to paint our living room 2 new colors.  Then we will paint all the trim again.  It's amazing how beat up a house gets in 10 yrs.  Ha ha
Our son has Hip Hop and Dance lessons after school today so we have to pick him up from school as soon as he is done..
Today I want to first ask a question:
What are your favorite...can't live without... parenting or not... items??
How do you entertain your kids without YOU having to entertain them?  How do you keep them from fighting with each other and play nice?  Anything that is a "go to" item? Treat? Bribe?  Ha ha


My child can be bribed with food or renting new Wii games!!  Our "go to" things are legos and Wii.
Let me know what you all do..  Send in pictures..

Talk to you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment