Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kids Growing Up

Hello Fellow MOMers,

Our son lost his first tooth the other night and was so excited!!  He wanted to call everyone.  My husband made a video of it and of course my son made me take a picture of him without his tooth.  He was so excited about the TOOTH FAIRY GIVING HIM MONEY!  He said his friends told him that she brings a dollar!!!  I said that I didn't think so. 
Well he woke up the next morning and the tooth was gone.  He was so upset!  He said the tooth fairy took my tooth and didn't give me a dollar!  Mama how can she do that?  I knew the tooth fairy had visited him, so I told him to make sure and check under his pillow..  He did and well ahh..  He found 4 quarters in a baggie..  He was so excited and ran around the house yelling "I'm Rich"!  I couldn't stop laughing at him.  He said, "I can't wait until the rest of my teeth come out!!"  Ha ha  Sometimes he makes me laugh.. 


WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH THE TOOTH FAIRY?  HOW DID YOUR KIDS REACT?  KEEP IN TOUCH!!  LET'S CHAT..

No comments:

Post a Comment