Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Morning

Hello MOM Friends,

Well today is Sunday.  My husband is at church helping to set up and will be home to pick me up between 9 and 9:30 for our 10:30 church service.  I love church!  I feel great when I go and I feel like I can really help people.  We are very involved in our church.  My hubby plays for their church softball team.  We have volunteered and worked for the church yard sale.  We donated tickets for our cousin in law's concert for the church to auction off to raise money for their mission trips.  We are donating lemonade for an upcoming barbecue.  And I am helping to start a community kids project.  We LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!  We have met wonderful people and we can't wait to become official members of our church.Does anyone else love their church as we do?  What do you do for or with your church?



Tyler playing soccer.
Our son plays on a soccer team and had such a great time yesterday at his first game.  I was sitting there with my Mother-in-law watching our son run around the field.  It was priceless.  It was extremely hot! 

Ty bathing at Guppy's house
My Mother-in-law got to spend some time with us and then she took Ty to spend the night with her.  I bathed him for her so she didn't have to bother with that when she took him overnight.  It was funny because he asked her if he could go.  She of course said yes.  She loves having him overnight.  Well here is a picture of him bathing at his Guppy's house.  That is what he calls her.. 
I have a great relationship with Guppy and love spending time with her.  We do crafts together, shop, and cook.  She is a very positive and loving person and I adore her. 

How are your relationships with your Mother-in-laws?  Anyone have a similar experience?  What about a different one?  What is your relationship with your MIL like?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment